Saturday, February 26, 2011

Of courses n bottles

Having a course at gem beach resort 25km from home. Started on saturday morning n will end this afternoon.thought ive bring everything i need yesterday for full day course until 11pm which includes clothes,shoes,toiletries,breast pumps( even bought 2 sets,my harmony and freestyle).. My group finished our assignment quite late during the petang session,about 6.15pm.thought of going back home but felt a lil tired n decided to just stay at friends' room untill the night session start at 8.30pm. Once ive arrived at the room n prayed my Asar prayer,went to search for my breast pump to start pumping. And to my horror,i forgot to bring bottles!!!!!! Whattthee...!? How can i pump without bottles to attach to pump? Called my husband to come send them or bring zahra so that she can nurse directly,but he was too tired plus my MIL brought Zahra jalan2. Luckily i know how to do it by hand! That's my lifesaver! I don't quite remember the name of the method,i think it's the Marmet method.nvm,i'll browse for that later.n i pump straight into the sink. It was kinda messy,but it would do.felt quite relieved eventho it hurt a bit... Im so grateful i made effort to learn the method! After the night session,went straight back hone n zahra was already waiting for me for milk. She felt asleep like 10 minutes later.then i just pumped the rest with my old trusty medela freestyle.phew!


Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. hye nick!
    kak long nih ;)
    update more about Cd'ing..I'll be ur follower then ;)

    siap 2 pump bawok tu..botol dak ingat bawok..ape lah mummy Zara ni..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kak long~
    thanx for visiting..penyakit malas nk update tu mari sokmo. LOL..
    tu la, botol byk dh kat umah tp xigt gk nk bwk..nasib baik reti cara natural. kaklong mesti expert doh.bestla bleh fully bf smpai 2 tahun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there before! Cpt2 sy gi beli botol baru. And today unintentionally being creative, i forgot to bring the pump! So manually guna tgn. Letihsang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beli botol baru?its easy when u are in Ampang, can go to Tiny Tapir, but me kat Merang nak beli botol mane?keropok lekor adela..huhu..

    ReplyDelete